Thursday, October 16, 2008

Digital age poetry by Robert Anton wilson




Dove sta memora

You have not snared her,                                
She's in my pulse,                                  
    Eye sees only                                           
Brain conceives
                                                
Brain knows more
                                       
Brain can scan
               
Scarecrow Death:              

My heart, my breath.
Local hardware;

Nonlocal software;

Than eye can see:

Eternity.

2 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Do not know if you also like ancient civilization, I am from China, I like your BLOG, also hope you like our countrys civilization!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

 
Free counter and web stats